Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mr. Ken Mullenix






Before


I am 61 years old and have hardly ever exercised. I now have been going to punch Gym since early December. I have lost a total of 35lbs. to date. Henry and Christine are fantastic trainers who keep you motivated and on the right track to accomplish your fitness goals. I've been a member of other gyms/ fitness centers and have never enjoyed working out more than this. Working with the kettlebells is a great all around physical workout like no other. Love it!!
-Ken Mullenix

After



2 comments:

  1. Dad, looking good! I think I have been trying to motivate you to get on the gym for years now. I have to say you found what you like and glad to say I have never seen you more happy. Even better you don't give me a hard time about moving up north by you so I can train you. I will have to come up and meet your trainers sometime. Well, I love you pops and keep it up! I'm proud of you!

    Chad Mullenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenny, I'm so proud of you! You are lookin good bro!! Love ya, your sister Susie

    ReplyDelete